Extranet Quick Start
Selecting a Browser
- Marketing recommends using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox
- If you use Internet Explorer, upgrade to the latest version. Internet Explorer 9 or higher is recommended
Logging in as an employee
- In the "Auth Method" pull-down, select "Employee"
- For your user name, enter just the name portion of your e-mail address. If your e-mail is email@example.com, your user name is joe.user
- Enter the password you use to access e-mail or log into Windows
Note: Employees with Windows computers can also access Extranet files via the M: drive or \\sv71-nas01\Marketing
Logging in as a customer or special user
You must have been assigned a user name and password by Marketing.
- In the "Auth Method" pull-down, select "Customer"
- Enter the user name and password sent to you by Marketing
Choosing a download area ("repository")
- Click to open the repository list as shown
- Click on the name of the download area you want to open